Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Umbrellas and fishing poles

The girls and I were languishing in the heat under our fan in the living room one day (and yes, languishing is the right word... I'm 37 weeks pregnant, remember?) and I heard it... rain!  I jumped up and told the girls we were going outside.  They were conveniently in their underwear already so off we went.  I LOVE summer rain!  The girls LOVED the umbrellas.


Why is this so fun? 



Racing grass blade boats down the ditch


And, do we see a recurring theme here?  Fishing is Avery's #1 request... even over swimming.

Oh the joy!



The girls and their fishing guides

She hooked a big one!... or maybe it's a perch that wrapped itself around the dock...




Finishing the day off with a big bowl of ice cream... does it get much better?  Not for Landry.

1 comment:

Gay said...

They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!