We got to spend some time with Jaymie and the boys this week and had so much fun. My girls loooooove entertaining Kanyon and Quinn. The last day I took a few pictures and they were too cute not to share. As you can see, Quinn was showing off especially well for the camera... that or he has too many rolls to get away from the camera so he conceded out of helplessness. :)
Just so you know, he is definitely peeing on my leg at the exact time this picture is being taken. I like the little smirk on his face, like he knows he's getting me.











4 comments:
hi maurine: jaymie told me yesterday that these pics were on your blog....i LOVE them...thanks for posting them! jaymie said she would get copies, but just wanted you to know i peeked at them. i am praying for GOD to orchestrate the birth of #3 baby with a very blessed outcome....soon!
Hi Maurine, my name is Daphney and I'm Carolyn Mayes' daughter. I have followed your blog since Avery was born and just love it. I have a silly question for you...I've noticed lately that your photos are incredible in quality...not that the earlier ones were bad, but it just seems you've got a new camera. My husband wants me to get a really nice camera and I love the quality of yours and was just wandering what camera you have.
Praying for baby#3 and a safe, healthy delivery!
Blessings,
Daphney Harris
Daphney:
You are absolutely right! I finally saved up enough for the camera I wanted... it's a Nikon D5000 SLR. For now I'm just using the standard 18-55mm lens that comes with the body as a package deal and really it is a great lens for the price. I have heard good things about the D3000 (one step under the 5000), but it didn't have some of the settings I like to play with. It's a great starting photographer SLR though. On the other side, there's the D90, but you're paying a lot more for the professional settings and truthfully, no amateur photographer (like me!) would really make good use of them. Anyways, I don't know that you wanted a book on the subject, but there it is. Hope it was helpful! :)
Maurine,
Thank you so much! That is exactly the information I needed! I kept looking at the Nikon's but just wasn't sure and did not want to spend that kind of money without knowing it was a good camera or not. This was the conformation I needed.
Blessings,
Daphney
Post a Comment