Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter

I'm forging through the ridiculousness of Blogger's incredible user un-friendliness with Macs to bring you Easter at our house.  Mom, I had to let you see how great the dresses you got the girls looked... Thanks!

Sunday morning before church; notice the still swollen eyes. :)

I kind of love this picture of Landry.  I'm not sure why.  You can see that she had no problem keeping up with the big girls in egg hunting.  She was focused and, as soon as she picked up one egg, would immediately ask, "uh-noder one?" (translated, "Another one?")

An excited Avery

Showing off her loot

Landry only stopped to pick some flowers a couple of times.  She's a girl after my own heart.



Family pic

While I was watching Roselyn and Avery run around to find the last few eggs, Landry snuck a preliminary taste of the goodies inside her eggs.  She was caught quickly, not being particularly adept at hiding her guilt.
If anyone has any great suggestions on how to post pics on blogger with a Mac easily without having to use Picasa, let me know.  I'd really appreciate it! :)

2 comments:

Nana/Neeno Mac said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! The girls looked so cute!! Wish we could've been with you!!

Amber said...

Mo, great post, the girls are so cute, i want to get Auburn and Landry together :) as for posting, have you tried emailing your pics to your blog? its by far the fastest way, i have it set for them to email into a draft, then i just go in and add my comments. i use picasa to email them, but you could use anything that would send the pics in a smaller size. your email address for your blog is in: "settings" then "email and mobile". :)