Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I know this is crazy...

Two posts in less than three months!  That is crazy, but I had to show you one of my favorite new pictures....


Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Got Faith? said...

Very cute photo!!!! Congrats on the new little one coming!!! That's sooo exciting!!! We're really happy for you guys!! Hopefully we can get together soon before life gets even more crazy with a newborn!!!!

Sue H. said...

Hey,guys...Congratulations...that is great! Such a cute picture...they must use the same stylist as Cindy Lou Who! Ya'll take care and keep us posted... Love you!

Ramey and Stephanie said...

It was GREAT seeing you guys the other night! From the sono pic below I can almost guess what you guys are having...but my lips are sealed! Take care of yourself!!
HUGS..

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

So cute! We're so excited for y'all! Another Baby Spencer running around. Who knows, maybe in 2010 we'll have one to join the group!

Bunch of Oranges said...

LOvE it and congrats love on #3!!!! You will love it! :) Love u and hugs!