I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
So wonderful to see you guys!!! You look great as always and Avery's singing was just incredibly ADORABLE! Love you!
That is the cutest sound I've ever heard. I've played it about a million times already. I'm not kidding!!LY,Gay-Gay
Absolutely beautiful.
PRICELESS!!!! I can't quit listening.Love you!
That is so precious! I love that she cheers for herself at the end!
I love it! Tyler wanted to keep listening to Avery and then he wanted to go to Avery's house after hearing her!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So wonderful to see you guys!!! You look great as always and Avery's singing was just incredibly ADORABLE! Love you!
That is the cutest sound I've ever heard. I've played it about a million times already. I'm not kidding!!
LY,
Gay-Gay
Absolutely beautiful.
PRICELESS!!!! I can't quit listening.
Love you!
That is so precious! I love that she cheers for herself at the end!
I love it! Tyler wanted to keep listening to Avery and then he wanted to go to Avery's house after hearing her!
Post a Comment