Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm going to declare this a picture post.  I don't really want to write a lot otherwise I'll never post this thing.  The kids are doing great and we are keeping busy (as evidenced by my lack of posting).  This is absolutely not in any kind of order... and it spans sort of a long period of time, so if Landry looks older in the first ones, it's because I'm not even going to try to put these in sequential order.  Enjoy the new pics of the girls!

She looks way too grown up here

My Papaw and a tired Avery on his 75th birthday


5 month old picture





zoning out to the Jungle Book in her special box recliner
Landry's 4 month picture... I told you they weren't in any order

Come see us again Evie!!!!!
and Lola!


One of Avery's favorite seats in the house, much to her mother's chagrin

Thanks Brian!  Avery keeps asking about the boat and swimmie, swimmie when this picture comes up on our screen saver



Our first time as a flower girl in cousin Julie's wedding



Avery found some of Clay's underwear in a pile of folded laundry, looks like she gets the idea

We had a great time at the Woodall's riding horses before Tara and JM left for Costa Rica.  Avery asks about Sunny (the horse) almost everyday and calls every horse she sees Sunny.  I think we need to go back soon.
We miss y'all!!!!!

My last picture of Kellan before they left... appropriately in Avery's shoes :)







This is about how I feel today so I'm gonna wrap this up and rest... HA!  I guess I should really wrap this up and go cook supper.  Rest will come soon enough. :)

No comments: