Okay, I'm pretty proud of all the pictures I have for you today... AND I'm posting back to back weeks! Impressive, huh? Avery is becoming more independent and active. That takes energy and I've started finding her like this... I think she is playing and come to find out, she's put herself down for a nap!
She's also standing on her own...
....Which can be frustrating when gravity gets the best of you.
But our tough girl gets back up, brushes herself off and does a little dance to show she's over it.
We took her for a picnic at the park the other day and had a great time walking around in the beautiful weather.

Avery constantly pointed out things for us to look at.
Who picked this ugly bird to put in the park?
Sweet feet
Bath time with Daddy
We love the water! (And Aunt Nancye's rubber ducky)


Maybe my new favorite picture for the moment
Chris, Evelina and the kids came for a visit and we had a great time hanging out with them!

Avery and cousin Sierra
While I was distracted cooking dinner for some friends, Avery snuck a little taste of dessert... I swear, I don't know how she reached it!
Just a sweet face...
New toys are everywhere when you're mobile.
Avery got a prize from her world-traveling friends, Adam and Doodle. I have a feeling this flamanco dress is going to get some wear!

THANK YOU CARMEN!!!!!!
And last, but not least, I noticed Avery liked "painting" with her food one day and thought she would like it if I just let her go at it. Nana had some Cool Whip so we put a dollop down on the tray and watched her work. She LOVED it!
She's also standing on her own...
....Which can be frustrating when gravity gets the best of you.
But our tough girl gets back up, brushes herself off and does a little dance to show she's over it.
We took her for a picnic at the park the other day and had a great time walking around in the beautiful weather.
Avery constantly pointed out things for us to look at.
Who picked this ugly bird to put in the park?
Sweet feet
Bath time with Daddy
We love the water! (And Aunt Nancye's rubber ducky)

Maybe my new favorite picture for the moment
Chris, Evelina and the kids came for a visit and we had a great time hanging out with them!
Avery and cousin Sierra
While I was distracted cooking dinner for some friends, Avery snuck a little taste of dessert... I swear, I don't know how she reached it!
Just a sweet face...
New toys are everywhere when you're mobile.
Avery got a prize from her world-traveling friends, Adam and Doodle. I have a feeling this flamanco dress is going to get some wear!
THANK YOU CARMEN!!!!!!
And last, but not least, I noticed Avery liked "painting" with her food one day and thought she would like it if I just let her go at it. Nana had some Cool Whip so we put a dollop down on the tray and watched her work. She LOVED it!





12 comments:
Back to back weeks is impressive for you! I want to see pictures of your new house. I am taking my computer to the shop this weekend to get some stuff looked at and then when I get it back I will get the creative memories info from you so I can get going on that! See you at camp on Sunday if you are there. If not, then see ya when I see ya!
Standing alone! Oh my goodness! Is she taking steps? Excited about you being in Paris. We will all enjoy getting to watch our little cousins grow into young ladies.
Avery looks like Kanyon in the picture of you picking her up to hose her off!!! Maybe I'm making that up, but mom thought so too!
jaymie
that is so sweet, glad to see you doing back to back weeks. I love the toosh picture and her dancing a little jig. super sweet!
Wow-more and so soon! Thanks! She looks so cute standing on her own-can't believe it is already happening! Great to keep up with the family news and see pix of Evie, Chris and kids. Love you guys!
Two things...1)Doesn't she get her love of frosting from her mother? 2) I LOVE THE FLAMENCO DRESS! Someday Joe David and I are going to get to meet Avery...I just don't know when. :)
Isn't she at a fun (and constant high-alert) age? Really, each age is, but I love when they really start interacting with the world around them. Sounds like y'all are super busy these days, but with some neat things. She sure is sweet and seems to be a real happy little girl!
Y'all take care! Love, Robyn
One more thing-I love the flamenco dress!!! You should post periodic shots of Avery wearing it-kinda' like Kanyon and his basketball....we'll see it get shorter and watch her fill it out.
Just a thought from a crazy old lady ;)
Avery is so cute! I love checking on you guys through your blog. Looks like you are great parents!
Goodluck with the move....
Love all the pictures. That girl is really growing. Hope you move goes well. Keep those posts coming!!
First, Such sweet pictures!! i had to go through them twice and go get eric! :) Secondly, i can't belive she will just go to sleep like that, that would be nothing shy of a miracle around here, AND third, ayelan is no where near standing or walking on her own! after seeing your photos eric and i've decided we have a lazy child :) love yall!
We miss you guys! Come back already! Love you all tons and can't wait to see you again soon!
Post a Comment