Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas is Coming!

I don't know who is more excited about Christmas coming... me or Avery. I wasn't sure how she would react to Christmas being so young and all. You don't believe that a 6-week old can be excited? Here is the proof. These two pictures were taken just after I explained to her about Santa Claus...

















Avery was so excited that she decided to get into the Christmas spirit right away!


Avery went to a tree farm with her friends Luke, Katie, Adam and Doodle to select her first Chrstmas tree! Great idea Katie! Here we are after it was all decorated. Thanks for the decorating help mom and dad!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Maurine - she is so sweet! And the tree looks great, too! Merry Christmas!

*Kendra* said...

When are we going to get together and play? I really, really, really wanted to during church Sunday and mom and dad made me go to the nursery instead. Love the pics! Love, Cassidee

Sue H. said...

Love all the pictures, what a cutie!

Pearson Family said...

I love the hat picture!!