Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Catching Up

Wow... I think I'm just now breathing for the first time since sometime in mid-December. Our apartment looks like a tornado hit it, we have a stack of unopened mail a mile high and I just realized I didn't even finish sending out all our Christmas cards! I have to admit though, we had a wonderful Christmas. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks.

Here is Avery with the real Santa Claus. How do I know? Take a look for yourself, his cheeks are like roses, his nose like a cherry, his droll little mouth drawn up like a bow and the beard on his chin as white as the snow... and yes! when he laughed he shook like a bowl full of jelly!
We had Christmas in Paris and Gilmer with Clay's family first. We had a wonderful time with everyone, including little Roselyn of course!

Gifts galore!

That looks like a devious expression on Roselyn's face! :)Then came Christmas with the McWilliams! More toys and high fashion for Avery! Here are Nana and Pop with all the grandkids... it won't be current for very much longer since Tara is due in July with another one!!! Avery didn't quite get into the actual opening of the gifts, but appreciates them all nonetheless.Sierra and Avery in their matching Christmas PJs.Last, but definitely not least, Avery had her 2 month appointment with her very good friend Dr. Cody Mihills! She is doing great and staying true to the Spencer/McWilliams body type... only 10 pounds 12 ounces (in the 50th percentile), but 24 inches long (in the 95th percentile). What a surprise huh?

5 comments:

Pearson Family said...

SO CUTE! Glad to see the update. I can't wait to see these girls.

tleaf10 said...

she has grown so much since your last update! I hope ya'll are spoiling her rotten!

*Kendra* said...

Cutie Pie! Come over and play again soon!

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures!!!!! Exspecially the one of Sierra and Avery. I think they really look alike!!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Sweet pictures! It looks like she really got into the spirit of the season! Y'all take care!