Saturday, August 06, 2011

Summer Fun, Part 1

I hesitate to call in Part 1 since that insinuates a Part 2.  That kind of commitment is definitely out of character for me as far as blogging goes, but we'll give it a try.

So I've ignored blogging pretty much all summer and thought it was about time to give a couple of updates.  This is helped by the fact that Mallory is still sleeping at 9am!!!!  What in the world is that all about?  Not complaining though.  So here is what we've been up to this summer in a list-like form...

Being silly

Water play with neighbors (this is before all our grass died from the scorching heat)

Dress up!

Checking on abandoned goose eggs

Getting dolled up

"Big bully croaker" hunting

Beach trip with the Spencers!!!





Crocodile watching

Smore making

Learning to walk

Riding longhorns

Waterparks

and waterslides

Dancing the nights away

Snapping peas

Sandbox fun

Making mud pies

4th of July parades

Riding the paddleboard

Mobile cooling units

Watching fireworks

SKIING!!!  See that tiny speck?  That is my 3-yr old water skiing!

Sparklers

And more to come... 

5 comments:

Gay said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!

Sydni said...

Precious, precious days. Keep up the good work.

martha crockett said...

Way to go, Mo!!!! My day is going to be better just for looking at TWO new Spencer blogs.
Thanks for taking the hard to find time to do this.

Ramey and Stephanie said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful summer!! LOVE the picture of the entire Spencer clan on the beach!!! Beautiful family!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Love all your pics!!!! Y'all crack me up with the truck bed pool. Lol!!! I love it!!!! Miss y'all!!!
Love seeing pics of y'all. Please keep updating so I can see you and sweet girls! :) btw you better hurry up and catch up... #4 is due in November. I keep waiting to hear.... :)))))) sure miss you