So I'm about to update with several blogs all in a row as is my tradition. I've comfortably settled into a cycle of season of drought followed by a season of abundance when it comes to blogging.
No real theme here just some fun pictures...
Mallory and her friend Tate
This is how I find the girls at some point of each day.
The mommies with their swaddled babies
Apparently lunch under the picnic table is more tasty than lunch at the picnic table.
"Go away Mommy!"... Seriously. That's what they said to me. No love.
Mallory's 8 month pictures. Yes, she's already 9 1/2 months. I'm sure I'll get around to posting 9 months pictures sometime around her 11th month.
Springtime means turtles in the backyard. This one was great. He bravely faced off with all three girls...
... And then charged! I wish I had a sound bite of the screaming that went along with this retreat.
Looking for more turtles.
Who can resist a picture of a sleeping baby?
Why do kids look so old when they ride their scooters and bikes?


















1 comment:
fun spring pictures! i love this time of year and glad to see your sweet girls enjoying it.
Post a Comment