A couple of weeks ago Tara and Kase came in from Peru for a few days. One of Tara's best friends was getting married so we packed up our bags and headed for my parents' house... we weren't missing any time we could have with Kase! I've only seen him one other time since he has been born and he was significantly smaller then! :)
The two youngest McWilliams grandkids
A favorite past time at my parents house leaves my girls looking like they've been in a coal mine... Can you guess what they've been doing?...
... So the trampoline is a little old and apparently "sheds" on my children. Landry is especially skilled at getting herself covered in it. Lots of fun though.
I wanted to take a picture of Landry's face after she jumped, but she would only give me this face.
This was her about half a second later... you think she can turn that pout on and off at a whim?
Avery of course had to get in on the action. This is her "very silly face".
We also went to see my Nanny that weekend. It was her and Papaw's anniversary. A bittersweet visit for sure... God blessed us with laughter along with the tears and we are reminded that He is the great Comforter and Healer of broken hearts.
Landry loves Little Grandma. She still remembers her coming to stay with us last April.
Nanny and Mallory
I love this picture of Kase. He had obviously enjoyed some sweet treat (I think a fudgescicle) moments before.
And I'll end with my Blue-Eyed Girl... So sweet... And she's calling me now so I'll end it here.















1 comment:
What a fun visit! Again, I love all the pictures! Hope y'all are doing well!
Post a Comment