Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Sisters

We are beginning to see a bit of what our world is destined to be like with 3 girls... there is a lot of giggling involved, some premature mothering and sweetness galore!  Here are some pictures I got of the girls together.

We went to visit Nanny Lou and I wanted a picture of the 3 girls together with her.  As you can tell, there was a lot of silliness involved between the 2 older ones.  They were wrestling before the picture and I was having a hard time getting them to pause the game for the picture.

The rest of the pictures are just some random ones I got of the girls when they were in the posing mood.  Surprisingly, Mallory was in a good mood too so they ended up pretty good.

Proof that the mothering instinct develops early


Spencer #3

Spencer #2

Spencer #1

Spencer #1 was in a particularly good posing mood that day.

Sweet feet

I would love to know what Mallory was thinking during these pictures.



4 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

SWEET, sweet girls! I am so glad they have wonderful parents! Love the pictures!

Sheridie said...

I think Mallory's onesie says it all-ADORABLE!!! All 3 of them!! :)

Sue H. said...

What wonderful photos! Love Avery's sweet freckles and the photo of the three of them with the 'big' girls laughing. What fun! Who knew adding another child would improve your blogging frequency? LOL Keep it up!

Gay said...

Brought tears to my eyes!!