We had a great Easter this year down at my parents' farm. It was a treat to have both my parents and Clay's parents together! Here's Avery showing off her decorated eggs.

And here she is the next morning looking all bright and shiny. Not sure what Sierra was doing here, but she was pumped about the Easter bunny.

All the kids posing for the hated Easter outfit picture.

I have to admit, I did love these Easter dresses.


As good of a family picture as we were going to get. Avery was ready to hunt eggs and smiling for the camera was not on her to-do list just then.

The hunt

Big kids had to give little kids a head start... painful.


Landry found one egg and called it quits. Very generous.

Sierra counting her loot.

6 comments:
Your girls are getting so big! We miss being able to see them. I finally got my website finished, if you want to check it out. www.bebebellissimo.com
I love this picture of your niece and her easter eggs! It looks like a professional picture. What a cute idea!
Oh my goodness, the girls' dresses are ADORABLE! And I LOVE the family picture! Your hair is so cute. That's a neat angle with Sierra and all the eggs. Hope y'all are doing great!
ok I had to do a double take and make sure I was seeing that you updated... but was confused when I saw Easter.... your humor... yeah mama you are on a roll! The girls are beautiful in blue! Ya'll look great! So great seeing you at the lake. Love!
I always love reading your blog! Your family is so sweet. Hope to see y'all soon!
Really I love this picture of your niece and her easter eggs! It looks like a professional picture. What a nice idea!Cheers!!!
___________________
Andrew
Naton wide cash is easy and fast
Post a Comment