Great Video! I am sure proud of my niece. Sounds like she is ready to learn the Fightin' Texas Aggie Fight Song. I'll teach her during my time in Paris. Peace...
ok I am giddish over your latest postings! Birds, a mismatched county bunkin, sweet swing sleep, and tractor fun! Will I ever get back there? I miss you too! We seriously need to come for a country visit. Will you fry me tomatoes if I come? What else? Love you girl!
8 comments:
Love it! We sing the cheuk song to the trio often too...
Priceless! There's no harm in early training!
Great Video! I am sure proud of my niece. Sounds like she is ready to learn the Fightin' Texas Aggie Fight Song. I'll teach her during my time in Paris. Peace...
She carries a tune nicely!
ok I am giddish over your latest postings! Birds, a mismatched county bunkin, sweet swing sleep, and tractor fun! Will I ever get back there? I miss you too! We seriously need to come for a country visit. Will you fry me tomatoes if I come? What else? Love you girl!
that was way too cute! she is getting so big.
Too sweet! Carries a tune and everything.
Nice video..hope you enjoyed by watching it..humm great to have fun like that..
___________________
Andrew
Loans in a low rate and we make it easy to repay it too
Post a Comment