To be really honest, I just like the change of seasons, but spring has been good to us so far this year. It's finally warm enough to pretty much be outside all day long, rain or shine. Luckily, Avery and Landry like it too. Here's a shot of my pretty goldfinches and one of the indigo buntings that come and see us in our backyard.
This is what the girls look like after a long day of playing outside. Gotta love those empty stares.
You should have been there when I changed her next diaper. I was amazed there was still sand in the sandbox.
I know this is out of focus, but I just wanted to ask why my kids grow mullets. I can hardly fit a clip on the top of her head, but I can put a ponytail in the back. Go figure.
One of the sweetest pictures I have of Avery right now. I love it.
We talked about how God sends the rain to help flowers and trees grow in the spring. She was adamant about taking her plastic sunflowers out for a drink so they could grow too.
Rolling out the cookie dough
Popsicles are too cold to eat without gloves.
She dressed herself this morning... Although, I think it looks pretty good.
Completely out in the swing. Landry took a 15 minute nap like this. I've got a video of her snoring.
Riding in the trailer together
Rain, rain, don't go away! My girls love the drainage ditch!

4 comments:
The birds are SO pretty! I can't believe they come to a feeder in your backyard! I love Landry's mullet! That's hilarious! Avery's dress in the sunflower picture is too cute. I love her little pigtails...It looks like Spring has been very good to you!
GREAT post! I loved the pictures. We want to come visit and play outside with you!
Your girls look so fun! Loved all the pictures!!
your girls are getting so big! i bet y'all have fun all day long.
Post a Comment