My parents came into town this weekend (the subject of a later post) and brought their camera. There were some pictures on it that I had forgotten about from a mini-vacation me and the girls took to their house. So these are outdated, but who cares, right?
This one is of Landry the very first time she sat up by herself. She was just over 5 months old.
We went to feed the ducks at the neighborhood pond.
Me and Avery are big fans of the playground.
I thought this one was too sweet with her little legs crossed.
Avery also learned that she LOVES the trampoline at my mom and dad's. I get a good workout now when we go. It also happens to do wonderful things to her hair!
I LOVE this picture. It's a framer for sure. I was running around the neighborhood one morning and just happened by a garage sale with kids' clothes. I took a look and found this cute little pinstripe baseball dress with my dad's old number on it in the Atlanta Braves colors. It was perfect! So we obviously had to have a photoshoot with Landry dressed in her tribute to her Pop. That's his old helmet she has on and he is in his old cap. I think this is one she will cherish (I know I do).
I'll leave you with this and go work on my next post. I'm going to try multiple short ones instead of my typical ridiculously long ones.

1 comment:
I love the baseball uni picture.
Post a Comment