Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It happened... it really, really happened!

Well, if you haven't noticed by the familiar pose in the first picture (maybe there are some boys out there who don't immediately recognize it), my baby sister, a self-proclaimed "old maid" at the ripe old age of 24, has gotten engaged! She may have thought it would never happen, but I never really doubted it. I mean, seriously, it's not like there are many guys out in the world who would pass up a blonde, long-legged, 6-ft model-type... oh yeah, who has a heart of gold, impeccable moral standards and is intelligent. It was just a matter of finding a guy who wasn't too intimidated to talk to her.
So a big CONGRATULATIONS to Nate and Brenna! I'm excited for both of you and Nate, I am proud to have you as a part of the family... I just hope you know what you're in for! :)

Nice job on the ring, huh?

No comments: