Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blackberries, bikinis, baths and more

Avery tried out her first blackberries from her Nana's garden and I think they were a hit.Looking so pleased.
More, Mommy, more!A couple of weekends ago we went to Gilmer to visit with Nanny Lou. Roselyn came from Paris and we found out we had brought similar Sunday clothes... so a photo session was in order.

Scandalous, Roselyn, scandalous. Avery loved sitting and playing with her Nanny Lou. Here are a couple sweet pictures of them together.
Avery decided it was time to break out her bikini and head to the apartment swimming pool to beat the heat. Her friends, Luke and Katie, gave her a great Speedo hat to help keep her from burning. She loved the pool... we'll have to spend a little time there this summer.
I mean seriously, could her skin get a little whiter? I just liked these pictures of Avery at the park the other day. We sat down for a little snack after our walk and she thought the snack container was the greatest toy ever.

Roselyn and Avery's paths crossed again, but this time in Longview at their Uncle Kory and Aunt P's house. It was high time to get some of the classic bath time shots.
Here they are in their matching outfits from Mama Gay...
And here they are again after getting into cousin Kanyon's diapers. WE LOVE YOU AUNT P!!!

4 comments:

martha crockett said...

YEA for the post! I look every day for a new one, but walk away from the computer sad..... Thanks for brightening my day. You better stock up on the sunscreen, Mo!!! Be sure to check for expiration dates. I learned this lesson the hard way when Alison got so burned she literally had blisters on her face. I was so ashamed.....
Love you guys,
Martha

Nana/Neeno Mac said...

love the sassy green speedo hat!!!

Sue H. said...

Hi,guys! Thanks for the updates-love 'em and you, too. She is so precious!
I thought I left a comment yesterday, but don't see it, so I tried again-keep posting!!

Kendra said...

Hi sweet Avery, come over and play with me again soon! Cassidee