Could it be that we have already reached and passed six months old?!? How does it happen so fast? Here is Avery's 6 months picture with her giraffe.
These two pictures were just sweet... she is staring down her daddy who is trying to make her smile for the camera. I thought you were funny Clay. :)
Well, I couldn't resist another trip to the farm. The bluebonnets were still out pretty well and several other types of wildflowers were blooming. It was absolutely beautiful! I think I could wander around out there for a long time... but Avery would get sunburned. We wanted to take the four-wheelers up to the flowers, but Pop didn't feel safe just holding on to Avery so he hooked her carseat up to the Polaris... it wasn't going anywhere. Here she is chilling in her new ride.
And here are my favorite wildflower pics... she's such a good sport.





These two pictures were just sweet... she is staring down her daddy who is trying to make her smile for the camera. I thought you were funny Clay. :)
Well, I couldn't resist another trip to the farm. The bluebonnets were still out pretty well and several other types of wildflowers were blooming. It was absolutely beautiful! I think I could wander around out there for a long time... but Avery would get sunburned. We wanted to take the four-wheelers up to the flowers, but Pop didn't feel safe just holding on to Avery so he hooked her carseat up to the Polaris... it wasn't going anywhere. Here she is chilling in her new ride.
And here are my favorite wildflower pics... she's such a good sport.




They just taste too good to resist...

7 comments:
I love the new pictures! Especially the 2nd one where she's staring down Clay - that's such a cute face! And I STILL don't have any bluebonnet pictures. I guess they don't grow here in Paris.
Clay, could it be the "staring down Daddy" photo depicts a visual... "huummmm"? Like father, like daughter?
She is getting so big. I must meet this Avery who lives close to me!
She is precious. I love all the pictures.
Where does the time go? The wildflower pictures are just great!
You need to be entering some beautiful baby/photography contests. I love that she got to "ride" on the Polaris-too cool!
Wildflower pictures are so much fun! You got such a good variety of colors, too. Miss Avery sure is sweet, and I can tell y'all are having a ball with her. Y'all take care!
Avery is so precious! I just saw the "sitting up" video for the first time - loved it! Miss you guys...
love ya-
Christie
Post a Comment