Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's been a while...

Well, I know I'm a little late in getting this post out, but we've had some busy times here lately! Avery had her first bout with something other than a cold. Somewhere, somehow she came down with roseola and it was not a pretty sight! One of the nights, when her fever was the highest, the only time she wouldn't scream was when we drove. So drive we did... all night long. I found places I didn't know existed that night. Anyways, she is over that and doing great. Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks...
Presidents' Day weekend we went to Childress to see the Green family. Avery, Roselyn and their friend Ayelan got to hang out a lot! Here's Avery and Roselyn sacked out after a long morning of playing.
Ayelan took Avery under her wing and tried to teach her all the cool big girl tricks... Avery was a little slow to catch on, but she gave it a good shot.
I thought this was too cute.
And this was even cuter. Just to be a tattle-tale, Avery and Ayelan got fussy at the same time. Roselyn was still happy as could be until Rachel made her cry on purpose by picking her nose so we could get this shot.
Now some random pictures. I just had to give a shout out to Camp Deer Run! :)
Here's Avery happy as can be helping me fold laundry.And I couldn't resist this picture!Here she is in her 4 month pictures! I love how expressive she is getting!She always falls on to the giraffe by the end. I think she loves him and just wants a hug.

4 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

What fun pictures! She is getting so big! I love the last one...sweet little thing!

Sue H. said...

Great photos! Sorry to here about the roseola, but that's how you earn your stripes, Mom ;)
Love to you all!

Rachel said...

It's about time you put some new pictures on there! Thanks a lot for ratting me out. Glad Avery is better.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

She is sure getting a look of her own, but she does favor her daddy a lot, too. Glad she's feeling better--for her and y'all!