
While we were in Paris I think all the talk about Roselyn rolling over finally got to Avery and she decided she was going to show out and roll over too! Personally, I preferred her completely stationary. It was nice to put her somewhere and know she wasn't going anywhere until you moved her. You wouldn't think she could get very far, but here she is at least three rolls from the middle of her blanket. Way to go Avery!
At the moment, Avery mostly rolls back to tummy. The problem is she doesn't like her tummy most of the time (as you can see in this next picture). I keep having to explain to her that tummy time is in her control now and if she puts herself on her tummy then she needs to figure out how to get back around when she wants. Mostly she just cries until I turn her over though.
Avery is developing some interests. She has found her voice and likes to yell. She isn't sad or angry most of the time. I just think she likes to make the noise. Here she is very much enjoying the sound of her voice.
She also loves her blocks. She will only look at one side though (the side with the ladybugs). She will sit and stare at these bugs for a long time before she gets tired of them. I often wonder what in the world makes these bugs so interesting compared to all the designs on the other side of the blocks. We'll probably never know.
Her newest interest has been her horse blanket. Nana bought it for her a little while ago and she has started to really like to hold on to it. It's so cute to see her wrap her little arms around it before she goes to sleep at night.
And there's really nothing to say about this picture... no story or little quip. I think it's cute so I'm posting it!

5 comments:
She is precious. Thanks for the updates.
SO cute!I love the belly picture with Jaymie. Avery looks as if she is starting to show some personality!
She is so cute! Great picture with the twins! Love it!
Susan
You are doing so much better with your blog since I had to scold you...... Good girl.
I LOVE the way you have a bow in Avery's "hair" in almost every picture. She is so adorable!
She is so pretty! I love keeping up with y'all by blog and seeing how she's changing.
Post a Comment