Thursday, November 02, 2006

Introducing Avery Maurine Spencer...

She's finally here! Avery Maurine Spencer was born on October 24, 2006. She weighed in at 7 pounds and 14.5 ounces (as you can see in the first picture a lot of that is her cheeks!) and is 20.5 inches long. AND... she is the most beautiful little girl her daddy or I have ever seen! :)



The VERY proud parents!

There were so many wonderful people who came and visited us at the hospital and I wish I could post all of the pictures we have of Avery and her new family and friends. Unfortunately, I can't wait for all of those pictures to upload (I have a little girl to take care of!), so I chose my two favorite pictures of Avery and friends. This first one is her cousin Kellan who was far more interested in the balloon on his left than the new cousin on his right! In fact, I'm not sure he even knew she was sitting next to him! :)

I had to post this picture too! It isn't something you see everyday. This is Avery with her great-great grandmother (who we lovingly call Little Grandma). What a blessing for Avery (and the rest of us) to have this wonderful lady in our lives!

This is one of Clay's favorite pictures so far so I had to post it.
We have some great pictures of Avery's first Halloween, but Clay has the camera at work so those will have to come later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad that Cassidee has a new friend to play with....we'll see how long it takes her to get jealous of Clay holding another baby in church! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you have decided to blog!! I can't wait to get my hands on little Avery girl. Love you cousin!

tleaf10 said...

I can't wait to check this every day and keep updated on the Spencer clan! Your baby is beautiful! - Terri Lee

Sarah said...

Hey Mo, Clay, and precious baby Avery. This is Sarah Cox from CDR. I am so excited to see how God is blessing your lives. Avery is a beautiful little jewel. I ran into your brother Chase at church in Richland Hills the other day and told him I knew two of his wonderful sisters. It's a joy to see pictures and read of how God is blessing your lives. Love in Christ, Sarah

Sarah said...

oh, and I'm not up to date on blogger--Kara Buckel just told me that some CDR--ers had sites so it caught my curiosity. I do myspace.
www.myspace.com/lettinghimlead.