The cousins finally met this weekend in Paris!!! It took a little while to get both cousins awake at the same time, but it finally happened and we like to think the two had a good baby talk about life so far. The conversation was short lived (after less than 3 weeks of life who really has that much to talk about?), but sweet and very well documented thanks to the moms, grandmother, and aunts lurking around with cameras!
Avery meet Roselyn, Roselyn meet Avery!
Avery: "I know you're not calling me bald. I have some nice hair here in the back."

The two cousins watching football together.

Meeting Aunt Rachel for the first time

Avery in her Sunday best (I love the stick on ribbons!)

Wide awake
Grandparents doing double duty!





7 comments:
So sweet...glad to see you took the camera this time! :) I love looking at the pictures
-Terri Lee
SOOOO CUTE! Did the boys match on purpose??? The girls are getting so big. Love you COusin!
They are so sweet! I love it! Especially the ones with them "talking" together.
Sooo Cute! And Avery's birth announcement is on our fridge. Cassidee was trying to eat it, but Jeremy and I choose to believe she was being sweet and giving Avery a kiss! :)
Congrats you guys! I enjoyed getting to look at her pictures... especially the cousin pics! Too cute! Glad to see things are going well... hang in there, the first couple of months can be a bit rough. :) She is precious!
Hi! This is Jennifer and Kenny Rigoulot...not quite sure how we stumbled on your blog, but we wanted to say hi and congrats on the new baby! Hope to hear from you soon!
I just found your blog. We are so excited that you have joined the blogging world. It will be great to keep up with you and your new little one. Your daughter is precious!!
Andy and Lyneil
Post a Comment